The Destiny Tara Bracelet with Swarovski Crystals
- A bracelet made up off 7 different colours of Swarovski crystals, sure to add a splash of colour to any occasion
- To help ensure that you are buying authentic crystals from Swarovski, the Swarovski seal comprises the latest security features.
- Apart from its hologram effect, every seal has a unique identification number that can be found directly below the seal on the front of the tag or sticker on which the seal is applied.
- The 16-digit code identifies the brands that are using genuine Swarovski crystals in their finished products, providing proof of the origin and premium quality of the crystals used.
- To establish the authenticity of the Swarovski seal tag or sticker, you can verify the tracking number on the Swarovski website.
- Avoid contact with water: do not wear jewellery when in the swimming pool, while bathing or showering, this may tarnish the jewellery and weaken the links and strands.
- Dry jewellery thoroughly, in case of exposure to water.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals such as cleaning products and perfumed products
- E.g. soap, oils, perfume, hairspray and lotions.
- Always put jewellery on last as a finishing touch
- Wipe jewellery clean gently with a soft cloth if necessary.
- Store away in a safe place to avoid tangling and damage and do not tug or pull at the strands
- Material of Bracelet: brass with 18K white gold plated
- Setting: Crystals from Swarovski
- Diameter of Swarovski Crystals: SS24
- Quantity of Swarovski Crystals: 9pcs
- Length of Bracelet: 160mm , extendable to 180mm