The Destiny Beth Halo Necklace with Swarovski Crystals
A combination of classy and casual thats perfect for any occasion.
To help ensure that you are buying authentic crystals from Swarovski, the Swarovski seal comprises the latest security features.
Apart from its hologram effect, every seal has a unique identification number that can be found directly below the seal on the front of the tag or sticker on which the seal is applied.
The 16-digit code identifies the brands that are using genuine Swarovski crystals in their finished products, providing proof of the origin and premium quality of the crystals used.
To establish the authenticity of the Swarovski seal tag or sticker, you can verify the tracking number on the Swarovski website.
- Avoid contact with water: do not wear jewellery when in the swimming pool, while bathing or showering, this may tarnish the jewellery and weaken the links and strands.
- Dry jewellery thoroughly, in case of exposure to water.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals such as cleaning products and perfumed products
- E.g. soap, oils, perfume, hairspray and lotions.
- Always put jewellery on last as a finishing touch
- Wipe jewellery clean gently with a soft cloth if necessary.
- Store away in a safe place to avoid tangling and damage and do not tug or pull at the strands
- Material of Pendant: Quality Brass with 18K Rose / White Gold Plated (Extra coating plating 0.05 mil thickness for long lasting shine)
- Setting: Crystals from Swarovski
- Diameter of Swarovski Crystals: PP6(1.3mm)
- Number of Swarovski Crystals: 60pcs
- Dimension of Pendant: 23.9mm x 8.34mm x 2.95mm